Full-time or part-time (M/V)
Are you ready for a new challenge as an Assembly Engineer? Then we are looking for you at ExRobotics in Delft as an all-round Assembly Engineer (full-time or part-time)!
As the name of our company implies, we make robots. In our workshop you will find yourself in a creative and rapidly changing world. A place where you as an Assembler Engineer get a big all-round responsibility.
- Salary between € 2.400 and € 3.500 gross per month (based on 40 hours), depending on experience;
- 30 vacation days (based on 40 hours);
- A fixed work location with fixed working hours;
- A phone and laptop;
- Travel allowance;
- The prospect of following training and training;
- The possibility to work part-time (minimum 24 hours, maximum 40 hours)!
In your position as Assembly Engineer, you will be given an all-round position at ExRobotics. You are largely assembling our robots. This means that you are busy every day assembling the mechanics, electronics and software of the robot. In addition, you are responsible for testing and deploying the robot. As an Assembly Engineer, you will also be partly responsible for the management and traceability of incoming goods and parts.
ExRobotics is a leading international company specialized in providing solutions for explosion-prone facilities. We produce Ex certified robots “ATEX and IECEx Zone 1” that can perform security checks on external facilities.
The ExR-1 and ExR-2 are unique in their kind, which ensures that you will work in an innovative team! At ExRobotics you get the opportunity to continue to grow as an Assembly Engineer and tackle more and more challenges.
Because you have to deal with a complex product and an opportunity to develop yourself further and further as an Assembler Engineer, you have to meet a number of conditions:
- You have HBO work and thinking level;
- You are in possession of driver’s license B;
- You have demonstrable experience with Mechanics, Electrical Engineering and Software;
- You are used to working with quality systems;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You live within a radius of 60 kilometers from Delft;
- At ExRobotics, English is the main language, we require proficiency in both Dutch and English;
- Moreover, you are eager to learn and would like to work in an innovative working environment.
When you are enthusiastic about this vacancy, don’t wait any longer and apply immediately. Apply by filling out the form on the right and we will contact you. If you have any questions based on the vacancy, please contact Sanne Gebre on +31 6 5533 4517.
Apply now, and we’ll talk soon!
We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from agencies. We do not appreciate acquisition in the broadest sense of the word.