In a nutshell
Delft, The Netherlands
24 - 40 hours
The moment you start working as a Assembly Engineer at ExRobotics, you will work in an international organization. ExRobotics is the market leader in robotics solutions in hazardous areas. Our robots are EX certified (ATEX and IECEx Zone 1) so that they can carry out inspections at remote locations around the world.
The ExR-1 and ExR-2 are unique in their kind, which ensures that you will work in an innovative team of engineers and mechanics At ExRobotics you get the opportunity to continue to grow as an Assembly Engineer and tackle more and more challenges.
What are you going to do?
In your role as Assembly Engineer, you will be given an all-round position at ExRobotics. You are largely assembling our robots. This means that you are busy every day assembling the mechanics, electronics and software of the robot. In addition, you are responsible for testing and deploying the robot. As an Assembly Engineer, you will also be partly responsible for the management and traceability of incoming goods and parts.
As the name of our company implies, we make robots. In our workshop you will find yourself in a creative and rapidly changing world. A place where you as an Assembler Engineer get a big all-round responsibility.
The various robots of ExRobotics are complex and ATEX certified. This means that you will start in a thorough onboarding process. Here you will get to know the robot through assembly, programming and ATEX standards.
What do we have to offer?
What do you bring to the table?
- You have HBO work and thinking level;
- You are in possession of driver’s license B;
- You have demonstrable experience with Mechanics, Electrical Engineering and Software;
- You are used to working with quality systems;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You are ambitious, eager to learn and precise;
- Your knowledge of both the Dutch and English language is good in reading and writing;
- You live within a radius of 50 KM from Delft;
- Moreover, you are eager to learn and would like to work in an innovative working environment.
ExRobotics in 1 minute
Discover our story
Apply directly. You will then be contacted within 2 working days.
Together we look at your knowledge, experience & motivation
If we see a match, we will invite you for a personal introduction
If we both like it, you can get started right away!