Embedded / C / C++ Engineer
In a nutshell
Delft, The Netherlands
32 - 40 hours
Embedded / C / C++ Engineer
The moment you start working as an Embedded engineer at ExRobotics, you will work in an international organization. ExRobotics is the market leader in robotics solutions in hazardous areas. Our robots are EX certified (ATEX and IECEx Zone 1) so that they can carry out inspections at remote locations around the world.
The ExR-1 and ExR-2 are unique in their kind, which ensures that you will work in an innovative team of engineers and mechanics. At ExRobotics you get the opportunity to further develop yourself as an engineer with regard to testing, robotics and ground breaking technology.
What are you going to do?
In today’s society it is clear that the world is changing in the blink of an eye! Software is dominating technology and new developments arise every day! At ExRobotics you will get the chance to emerge yourself in the world of Robotics and programming. We are looking for you when you are interested in optimizing code and creating new software for our robots and its accessories. Every project is different, which will provide you the chance to become the specialist on the software in the Robot at each level. For example:
- Optimize the firmware of several microcontrollers in the Robot. E.g. a STM microcontroller which is the beating heart of the Robot. Or our instaSpin based motor controller;
- Create firmware for new devices and applications;
- Improve and expand the high-level software in the robot, which uses the Robot Operating System (ROS) framework;
- Solving issues in the software of the globally deployed robots from our headquarters.
You are challenged to get the best out of yourself and to continuously improve yourself. At ExRobotics you will work in a team of 10 and there is enough space to shape your own ambitions. This while working with colleagues who have a passion for technology and innovations.
The various robots of ExRobotics are complex and ATEX certified. This means that you will start in a thorough onboarding process. Here you will get to know the robot through assembly, programming and ATEX standards. This gives you the opportunity to set up a well-thought-out process to learn to develop and solve problems independently.
What do we have to offer?
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science;
- At least five years’ experience with C++ and Linux;
- You are curious, ambitious, eager to learn and precise;
- Advanced knowledge of Microcontrollers and Firmware;
- You have a strong interest in Robotics and a passion for innovative developments;
- Your knowledge of both the Dutch and English language is good in reading and writing;
- You live within a radius of 50 KM from Delft and are in possession of a driver's license;
- Moreover, you are eager to learn and would like to work in an innovative working environment.
ExRobotics in 1 minute
Discover our story
Apply directly. You will then be contacted within 2 working days.
Together we look at your knowledge, experience & motivation
If we see a match, we will invite you for a personal introduction
If we both like it, you can get started right away!