HR Officer / Office Support
In a nutshell
Delft, The Netherlands
24 - 40 hours a week
1 - 5 years
The moment you start working as an HR Officer at ExRobotics, you will work in an international organisation. ExRobotics is the market leader in robotics solutions in hazardous areas. Our robots are EX certified (ATEX and IECEx Zone 1) so that they can carry out inspections at remote locations around the world. The ExR-1 and ExR-2 are unique in their kind, which ensures that you will work with an innovative team of engineers, mechanics and back office.
We are a close-knit, dynamic and diverse team where everyone can be their best self. We have informal communication and short lines, to make sure no information is lost due to bureaucracy. We all have a high level of responsibility for our own work and involve each other when tasks touch multiple disciplines. In our workshop and office, you will find yourself in a creative and rapidly changing environment. A place where you as a HR Officer will take significant all-round responsibility. As part of a growing company, you get the opportunity to develop, grow and tackle new and different challenges.
What are you going to do?
In the role of HR Officer / Office Support at ExRobotics, you are an essential part of our success. ExRobotics is a growing company, which makes Human Resources an indispensable part of the process. In the next year(s) we want to (more than) double our workforce, which makes this role challenging and varied. You will be working closely with our Business Process Lead, the other half of our Back office (Business Processes). When either of you is on leave, the other one will provide cover.
Just as our robots can inspect autonomously, our Backoffice works the same way. At ExRobotics we feel people do their best work, when they have ownership of their own choices and results. Our primary office tools are Microsoft Office and AFAS. You will have to be in the office for certain tasks, such as onboarding, job applications and office support tasks., otherwise you are free to work from home.
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Job offer posting
- First screening
- Arranging interviews
- General onboarding
- Providing employment contract
- First contact for car lease company
- Registration and other administrative tasks
- Ensuring the office is well kept
- Ordering supplies for the office
- Coming up with ideas to foster a healthy and happy environment for all employees
- Management support
- Mailbox support
- Planning meetings
- Making travel arrangements for conferences etc.
- Providing support when employees need to. This includes management of leave and absenteeism, holiday planning, suggestions for the office.
Cover for Back office (Business Processes) in holiday period
- Operational finance, e.g., invoicing, bank balance, payment batches in AFAS
What do we have to offer?
What do you bring to the table?
- You have completed at least an MBO in the area of Human Resources.
- You have experience in office support.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office (required) and AFAS (preferred).
- You have good reading & writing skills in both Dutch and English.
- You live within a 50 KM radius of Delft.
- You have a valid work permit (indefinite time) and Visa should your nationality require those to work in The Netherlands. We do not provide Visa support or sponsorships.
- Most importantly, you are eager to learn and want to work in an innovative working environment.
ExRobotics in 1 minute
Discover our story
Apply directly. You will then be contacted within a week.
Together we look at your knowledge, experience & motivation.
If we see a match, we will invite you for a personal introduction.
If we both like it, you can get started right away!