Are you interested in Firmware (Microcontrollers) and Robotics software?
Then we are looking for you as C++ Engineer at ExRobotics in Delft.
In today’s society it is clear that the world is changing in the blink of an eye! Software is dominating technology and new developments arise every day! That is why we are looking for our own C++ Engineer.
At ExRobotics you will get the chance to emerge yourself in the world of Robotics and programming (C++ and Python). We are looking for you when you are interested in optimizing code and creating new software for our robots and its accessories. Every project is different, which will provide you the chance to become the specialist on the software in the Robot at each level. For example:
- Optimize the firmware of several microcontrollers in the Robot. E.g. a stm microcontroller which is the beating heart of the Robot. Or our instaSpin based motor controller.
- Create firmware for new devices and applications.
- Improve and expand the high-level software in the robot, which uses the Robot Operating System (ROS) framework.
- Solving issues in the software of the globally deployed Robots from our headquarters.
We are looking for a C++ Engineer who has completed a bachelor’s in computer science. Moreover, we request that you have at least 5 year of experience with C++ and Linux. Your knowledge of Microcontrollers and Firmware is advanced. You also have a strong interest in Robotics and a passion for innovative developments. At ExRobotics we speak English but your Dutch needs to be at a minimum level of B2. We do not accommodate a work visa, so you do need to be a EU-citizen.
- Your gross salary will be €3000 a month
- You will work 40 hours a week
- Your office will be in Delft (your home address can be maximum 1 hour away)
ExRobotics is the leading supplier of rugged reliable robots for harsh environments that require IECEx Zone 1 certification. These IECEx Zone 1 certified robots are the new benchmark for inspecting and surveying potentially explosive facilities. They are equipped with a range of sensors and cameras that use a wireless network to communicate with a driver/ operator located in a safe control room.
Are you interested to become our C++ Engineer, do not wait any longer and apply!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from agencies. We do not appreciate acquisition in the broadest sense of the word.