Robotics, Automation & Testing
Test Engineer (ENG)
Test Engineer, are you ready for a new job involving Robotics, Automation, Testing and Innovative Technology? A job allows you to create your evolution as an Engineer! Then ExRobotics in Delft is looking for you!
- Testing advanced robots in an ATEX environment;
- A contract for an indefinite period immediately;
- An informal employer with a passion for innovative technology.
As a Test Engineer at ExRobotics, you are responsible for performing tests on various robots. When the robots are fully assembled and programmed, it is your job to test the entire robot for a whole week with different tests. Is the robot able to move, is the data stored, is there no static electricity, etcetera. In this process, you deal with different techniques and challenges. You are responsible for optimizing and structuring the entire test process. In addition, you will solve the abnormalities found on the robot independently. A job that ensures you challenging and innovative work, every day! Your responsibilities summarized:
- Optimizing and structuring the test process in an ATEX environment;
- Testing the different robots of ExRobotics;
- Solving the deviations of the robots;
- Discuss deviations with production and engineering;
- Collaborate with the Service Engineers to improve the on-site service.
The various robots of ExRobotics are complex and ATEX certified. This means that you will start with a thorough introduction process. You will get to know the robot through assembly, programming, and ATEX standards. This allows you to set up a well-thought-out test process and learn to solve problems independently.
In the role of Test Engineer, you get the opportunity to tackle and professionalize the entire test process. You will be challenged to expand your technical boundaries to continuously improve yourself. At ExRobotics you will work in a team of 10 and there is plenty of room to shape your future. All this while you work with colleagues who have a passion for technology and innovations. A position with freedom, responsibility, and independence. You will also receive:
- A salary up to a maximum of €3500 gross per month, depending on your experience;
- A contract for an indefinite period from the start;
- 30 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- The possibility to work full-time or part-time (32 up to 40 hours per week);
- An annual vitality budget;
- Sufficient attention for your personal development and a joint interpretation of your ambitions;
- Travel expenses compensation;
- Fixed workplace and possible to start from 7.30;
- Several knowledge sessions per year on current trends and developments;
- You are covered by the collective labor agreement for metaalbewerking.
Why work at ExRobotics
When you work at ExRobotics as a Test Engineer, you will be working in an international organization. ExRobotics is the market leader in solutions in explosion hazardous areas. Our robots are EX certified (ATEX and IECEx Zone 1) so that they can perform security checks at remote locations around the world.
The ExR-1 and ExR-2 are unique in their kind, which ensures that you will work in an innovative team of engineers and mechanics. At ExRobotics you get the opportunity to develop yourself as an engineer on robotics and ground breaking technology.
As a Test Engineer you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a Bachelor in the direction of Electrical Engineering;
- You have experience in setting up test procedures.
- You have experience with Electronics, Firmware, and Embedded Software;
- You are interested in Mechanical Engineering;
- You are ambitious, eager to learn, and precise;
- You enjoy working with ROS controls, cameras, servo motors, and PCB/printed circuit boards;
- Your knowledge of the English language is more than sufficient in word and writing;
- You live within a radius of 50 KM from Delft and you have a driving license.
Would you like to work with Innovative Robotics? Do not wait any longer and apply for the position of Test Engineer at ExRobotics in Delft today. Fill out the applicationform on the right. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact our Recruiter Sanne Gebre on 06 5533 4517.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from resumes that are unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.